Performing Civil Ceremonies – Religious Marriage Celebrant – ABN Number 37 104 148 694
Helping you Elope on the Central Coast of NSW Australia
The Meeting (NOIM)
The Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM) must be received by the celebrant at least one month before the wedding date. Preparation of this document, involves the Celebrant sighting the originals of your birth certificates, and other documents, if needed. It will be discussed with you what documents you will need to fill in this form.
You pick the place, you pick the time, this is your Ceremony!
My Services for your Wedding Day
- Initial meeting, and more if required
- Guidance in the signing of legal documents
- Assistance (if required) with the selection of vows, ring ceremonies, readings & rituals
- A unique, personally created ceremony
- Unlimited email access and phone access
- PA System, if required
- Rehearsal, if required
- Performance & solemnizing of the marriage
- Marriage certificate on the day
- Table and cloth (if required)
- Registering of the marriage
Congratulations, you are getting Married!
Your Celebrant on the Central Coast NSW
Where exactly is the Central Coast?
I, Debra Coffey, of Elope On The Coast, acknowledge that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are Australia’s first peoples and are the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which I work. I acknowledge the Darkinjung people, and I pay my respects to their Elders both past and present.
Aboriginal Culture of the Central Coast