What to Expect From Your Celebrant
I have knowledge of all the official documentation required for your Civil Marriage to be legally appropriate. From the initial Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), which needs to be filled out one month and one day before the date of the service.To complete this document I will need to sight your original Birth Certificates. Divorce absolute papers or death certificates of former spouses (if relevant) must also be presented.
There are as many different types of ceremonies, as there are people. I will work closely with you to make sure you have the Wedding that you would like. There are many beautiful sites on the Central Coast to hold your wedding. When couples choose to elope in preference to the traditional wedding, there are less constraints, and your wedding will be very intimate and focused on you. Just imagine saying your vows, to the love of your life, with a sunset in the background, on a sensational beach front.
My Services For Your Wedding Day
- Initial meeting, and more if required
- Guidance in the signing of legal documents
- Assistance (if required) with the selection of vows, ring ceremonies, readings & rituals
- A unique, personally created ceremony
- Unlimited email access and phone access
- PA System, if required
- Rehearsal, if required
- Performance & solemnizing of the marriage
- Marriage certificate on the day
- Table and cloth (if required)
- Registering of the marriage